Monday, January 26, 2009

The WAGON



Can you believe that this wagon is only $20? Marie and Bobby went to Goodwill yesterday (Sunday) and when they saw the wagon, it reminded them of Jasmine and Gabie, they called and asked me if I want it? for $20, why not? so they bought it and delivered it the same day (express delivery, hahaha).

The price of a brand new wagon would usually cost you from $80 to $100 plus! I’ve been wanting to buy one, but just don’t want to spend that much. I’m glad that Marie and Bobby got this, because still looks good and it doesn’t have any damages, just a little dusting and nobody can tell that we only spent 20 bucks!

Today I took Jasmine and Gabie to Chuck E. Chees’s for lunch, they played for about 2 hours and went home to take a nap. I promised the girls after their nap that I will take them to the park and I did! We took the wagon with us and when we got to there they were so exited to go on a wagon ride!

Thanks to Marie and Bobby, my girls’ excitements are priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com