Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Another day!

Another disappointing day! My husband who is currently in Scotland for a business trip was supposed to be back today, but yesterday he called to let me know that he got extended for two more days, his flight got reschedule for this Friday, January 30th. I know it’s a job and there’s nothing that we can do (unless of course he finds another company that gives him the same benefits or better than he's getting from GE Energy, I know there is, but it takes time to get another job!) Its company’s call, his company is the reason why we have the comfort of living, able to support the lifestyle we have right now (that means only one of us is working).

It’s just hard when you tell your kids that “Daddy’s coming home!” and see all the excitement on their faces, but in the end a last minute change of flight schedule. I got really frustrated yesterday, when I found out, all my excitement when to drain and couldn’t tell my girls that Dad have to stay another two days, they are young and they would not understand why Daddy is not coming home yet, all they know is that their Dad is not home!

To let all my frustrations out, I took the girls shopping and had sushi for dinner. I watched “American Idol” and when it was over I joined Jasmine and Gabie to watch their shows.

James’ two weeks work abroad means he gets to take some days off from work with pay and not even charge to his personal vacation days! His company allowed him to do this so that he could spend time to be with his family. We are really grateful to God for this job! I'm not complaining, I'm just letting out my frustrations about the situation!

We are counting the days of his return and the days, which we will have for our family bonding!

Thank God for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com