Sunday, January 25, 2009

Saturday Blast!

My Saturday morning started with good news from Beth. She called to let me know that they are home from the hospital and that Marva is doing well! I’m thankful to God that my prayers were answered (no doubt about it!) I’m glad that her surgery was successful!

Half of my Saturday morning spent chatting with James. He must be really bored, poor guy I can tell that he is ready to go home! Jas and Gabie enjoyed seeing their dad on a web cam. James’ web cam is a high definition camera that comes with software that lets him use or changes into different characters. Our girls giggle every time he switches to a princess character! Jasmine really loves the unicorn and Gabie loves the dog!

At 6:00pm the girls and I together with Ate Susan and Tito Tim, headed to Josie’s baby shower. Marie and I hosted the baby shower games and everybody had a blast! Here are some of the games we played:

Guess the Candy Bar where we put melted candy bar in each diaper. The goal of this game is to guess which candy bar is. It was so funny because some smelled it and some were they tasted it! It looks pretty gross I’m sure it doesn’t look good on those pictures.

Cotton Ball Bucket we spin the volunteer 3 times (to get them dizzy), we gave them a plastic spoon and they have to transfer as many cotton balls from one bowl into another. Try it and you’ll see that it’s not easy! Hahahahaha!

Baby Sock Game where they have to try and match as many socks as they can in 1 minute.

Baby Bottle Food Race where a pair tries to finish the baby food before everyone does.

It was a fun night and I can’t wait for my friend Katrina’s baby shower which scheduled for next week January 31st. I’m hoping that on her baby shower everyone will have a good time as much as we did at Josie’s Shower.

Katrina’s Shower Info:
January 31st @ 11am, baby shower will be held at Vu and Katrina’s house. Please check Friendsters bulletin for more information!

BE THERE OR BE SQUARE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com