Friday, January 23, 2009

It’s a JOB!

This morning my husband called to let us know that his stay in Scotland was extended. He left Last Sunday, January 18th and was supposed to be back this Sunday, January 25th, but GE Scotland requested his boss for him to stay another 3 more days, so now his flight got moved back to the 28th of this month!

He doesn’t really travel that much, only 10% of the time, but whenever he tells me that he is living part of me wants to tell him to find another job! Of course that is not an option he works for GE Electric, and they have a lot of better things to offer for his career as an Engineer.

I’m proud of him, he is a good worker and that’s probably why GE is treating him well! I know he loves to travel, but he hates missing us and wishes he could take us with him, but that’s another thousands dollar charge to our checking account if we tag along, we rather save that money for our daughters’ future!

I think I’m getting use to his travelling now, even though he travels way across the miles, his constantly checking on us everyday! We talk all the time and I can call him anytime, so it wasn’t bad after all! Besides he gets to bring us good stuff from different country.

We are thankful to God that he has a good job and a better pay, for which we both don’t have to work to survive and provide good life to our daughters. Although I am planning and feel like I’m ready to begin my career again as human resources, I’m not in a hurry. I know God has better plans for me and I strongly believe that…. "You may not always end up where you thought you were going, but you will always end up where you were meant to be."

Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com