Sunday, January 25, 2009

JUST MINE!

My 2 years old daughter is really something; she always does things and talks or asks stuff in a funny way!

Here are some moments that when it crosses my mind, it makes me laugh!

One cold morning, I was walking around the house with a throw blanket wraps around me, when all of a sudden she asked “Mommy are you superman?” lol!The next day I did the same thing and here is her question “Mommy are you an ibon and superman?”

Another incident:
My husband was telling our youngest daughter Gabie to stop opening all the kitchen drawers, but she wouldn’t listen. So my husband whips her hands and she cried, here goes Jasmine running to the kitchen and asked “Daddy why Gabie’s crying?” her dad said “I whipped her because she won’t listen” and Jasmine said “Daddy you listen to Mommy Ok?”

I know someday I will share this story with them...

Witnessing my daughters developments really amaze me and surprises me with things they know and what they can do!

Jasmine is full of energy, she’s quick and sometimes I just couldn’t keep up with her. When she was only 9 ½ months she learned to walk, at 13 months she seats and pee on her training toilet and before she turned two she was already potty trained (both pee and poo, sometimes a little accident). Currently she can recite the “Pledge of Allegiance” although not good on pronouncing the words, I am proud of her! to be honest I just learned to memorize it, when I started teaching her this. (We both learned at the same time, funny isn't it?)

Gabie my youngest one, is far different from her big sister. She is more calm and quite. When Gabie turned 1 she learned to walk and also learned to say “Apple Juice”. She learns quicker on words that action. At 13 months she learned to sing “Happy Birthday to you, or Ate or dada” and pronounces it really well.

Being with them everyday is like experiencing new exciting adventures, learning and exploring new things with them! I love being a mother, I know being a MOM means hard work and it’s a job of a lifetime, but I wouldn't trade it for any job.

My children are my happiness without them, I’ll be lost, my life will be empty and meaningless. They are my pride and joy, they are JUST MINE (of course they’re James too! hehehe)

Just sharing my thoughts…

Below is Jasmine's video reciting the "Pledge of Allegiance".

Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com