Monday, January 19, 2009

ENTERING THE BLOG WORLD

“The word blog is a conflation of two words: Web and log. It contains in its four letters a concise and accurate self-description: it is a log of thoughts and writing posted publicly on the World Wide Web”

I am not a good writer, and so as expressing my opinions in person, but I found out the entering the blog world would be a good idea. The thought of me experiencing of being able to directly show or express my own words to the readers will be an exciting journey to this blog world. I know that on this voyage I would hit some rocky roads because of some people who would criticize me on the way I will express my thoughts, there would be a difference of opinions among my readers and discussing reactions and ideas that far different from mine. I do know that blog is instantly public, But I know I’m ready! To blog is therefore to let go of my thoughts in away that I MIGHT NOT or MIGHT OFFEND SOMEBODY, but it will let others revolve me toward relative truth.

So Bloggers here I am! And hope that with open mind you will consider some of “My own Words: Just expressing my thoughts!”

Cristina :)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats Cris! You're officially a member of the blogging world! I'm excited for you! Don't worry about what others may think, they have their own opinions and so do u. It's a good feeling to be able to express yourself without much hesitations!
    will be adding ur link in my blog list.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Cris. Welcome sa blogging world. Happy ko nga daghan nata. Add taka sa akong blogs. Sige, Ingatz!

    Ccel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome cris. We may have differences in life but for sure we only have one purpose of blogging.... to be able to enjoy ourselves and express our thoughts and not be bored or getting crazy with kids at the same time earning some dollars. hehehehe. I already send you some link where you can submit your blog. You have a great start so keep it up and good luck dear friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the blogging world, Cris! :-) Glad to know you got one.

    ReplyDelete

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com