Tuesday, February 17, 2009

NEW CAREER

I though finding a job was so hard, considering what’s going with our economy. I really feel so bless and lucky. I posted my resume 2 months ago on monster.com and got a lot of calls but since the hours I requested are not available so I didn’t get a positive results. 2 weeks ago I received an email from the Houstonian Golf/Country Club’s Human Resources General manager stating that she found my resume and they have an available position for me at Richmond locations (which is about 10mins. from our house)and that they are flexible with the hours of work, so I replied to her email and got my first interview last Thursday (February 12th) with the HR manager my interview lasted about 2 hours and got my second interview today around 11:30am with the General manager who found my resume and that interview lasted only 30 minutes (I thought that was really quick). Around 12:30pm I got a call letting me know that I got the job WOW! That was really quick! So I went to the office did my paperwork and they sent me to do a drug test and as soon as they get the result, I can start as early as this Thursday! (AMAZING!!)

Just like that! I will be working as the Assistant HR manager for Houstonian Golf and Country Club at the Richmond location. I still can’t believe that I’m going back to work doing the same thing I did back in New Orleans, it’s the kind of job that I love, dealing with employees benefits, payroll, data entry and learning new programs for HR and the best part is.. it’s a new environment! I will be working for a golf and country club. I’m very excited and I’m hoping that I can go beyond their expectations! Wish me luck on this new career move!

God you’re awesome, I truly believe that this job was meant for me! THANK YOU!

1 comment:

  1. You are amazing, very helpful and you really are a beautiful woman. !

    ReplyDelete

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com