Thursday, February 5, 2009

FRIENDS & ELMO

Today we had a play day; it was held at Cheryl’s house. Jannette and her beautiful girls, Cecille, Zim and her little boy Kyle, very pregnant Katrina showed up with her cuties, Charyn and her two angels and Me with my princesses. It was a fun “get-together”. While the kids having fun running around the house, playing, screaming, fighting or sharing toys, we (mommies)all had a wonderful “girls talk”, we talk about food and upcoming family outdoor activities, Cheryl did some “eyebrows make-over” hahahaha. Everyone really had a wonderful time! Aside from having good companies around, our lunch was very excellent! we had “sinigang na baka (beef soup)”, lumpia, fried fish, fried “toyo (squid)’ and fried chicken, for desserts Zim brought an ice cream cake, Cheryl made some macaroni salad and biko. I always love this kind of gatherings! Simple fun and both mommies and the kids really enjoy the day!
It’s really fun hanging out with friends who shared common interest! I always love surrounded with friends like them. Friends who you can trust and friends who would never bring you down, Friends that value my friendship.
7:00 pm - James and I took the girls to watch Sesame Street Live “Elmo’s Green Thumb”. It was really a fun, wonderful show! Singing, dancing and kids like my 16 months old Gabie can really appreciate the show. Bringing Gabie was worth it, she really loves “Elmo” and keeps calling his name! As for Jasmine she had a blast, she cooperates, she dance and very happy to see all the sesame characters. Trip going home Jasmine thanked us “Mommy thanks for Elmo” (I think a thousand times, hahahahah)!
I really love spending time with my family. Spending time with them is the best moment, best experience, best of everything!
Thank God for my husband James and my two adorable girls Jasmine and Gabie, they are my greatest gift from above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com