Tuesday, February 24, 2009

First day @ work!

Today was my first day working at the Houstonian Golf and Country Club as the HR Assistant. I was supposed to work at 10am, but I got there 9:20am to be exact I guess I was so excited at 10:15am my boss came and she gave me a tour to the whole facility. The place is so gorgeous, the surrounding is beautiful, the whole country club is so relaxing, everyone are so nice they always greet you with their big smile. My boss showed me the ladies room and ooh it is beautiful, I’ve never been in a country club seeing all the benefits, the treatment that you can get if you were a member I think it’s all worth it for people who has a lot of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com