Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 RANDDOM THINGS

These 25 Random Things about me is from my facebook account. I was tagged by somebody, and I'm supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about me. At the end, I have to choose 25 people from facebook to be tagged. But I know not all of us have a facebook account so I'm sharing this random things about me through my blog site.

1. My GOAL WAS: Graduate college then get married (which I did, I graduated May 2002 and got married on August of 2002)

2. August 2005 was the BEST and the WORST month - found out August 18th, 2005 (my birthday) that I was pregnant, but on August 29th, 2005 we lost our first house from hurricane Katrina.

3. I love to play sports. My favorite is volleyball, and now I learned to play tennis and enjoy the game!

4. I value family. I love and enjoy spending time with James and my girls. My husband is a great guy who can fix anything so I'm keeping him forever. My girls are my treasures!

5. I do look snobbish, but I’m very friendly and easy to get along with.

6. I’m a planner! I want every thing to go according to plan.

7. Loyal and committed towards the person I love (I’ve been with my husband for 11 years and still praying to God that like our vows “Till Death do as part” is the ending!)

8. I’m emotional. (I cry easily even by just watching a romantic-drama movie)

9. I will argue if I know I’m right (even arguing with a family to defend a friend)

10. I will forget what you did or said to me, but will never forget how you made me feel, which is why I hold grudges towards people who hurt me. If a FRIEND hurts me, he/she won’t hear from me for awhile (I’m on my thinking mood, considering if the friendship is worth saving)

11. I can’t sleep without a night light.

12. I have NO PATIENCE to wait for SURPRISES and that’s why it’s hard for me to keep a surprise!

13. I love hanging out with friends. I have lots of them!

14. I love SUSHI!

15. I love to travel, but hate to drive!

16. I hate HORROR movies and any roller coaster rides.

17. I love to cook, but hate the preparations.

18. I HATE PRETENDERS!

19. I love all Jet Li movies. I have collections of his movies, but lost all of them in hurricane Katrina. I love Madame Alexander dolls and Disney movies.

20. When I was in grade school and high school, I easily get into fights, brawls in a classroom floor and in locker rooms. I stabbed my annoying classmate on his forehead with a pen on when I was in 4th grade.

21. When something bothers me, it’s hard for me go to sleep.

22. I considered James, my husband as my best friend. I tell him everything, NO SECRETS!

23. I love to decorate, but hate to do the job! I will pick the paint, but will not paint. I will buy decors, but will not hang them. I will buy curtains but will not put it up! My husband is my good assistant! He is the WORKER and I’m the SUPERVISOR! (Hahahaha)

24. I love gardening, but plants don’t like me! I don’t have a “GREEN THUMB” like my husband.

25. I’m really bad on keeping in touch with some of my friends! (I guess just busy J, taking care of my girls).

1 comment:

  1. haha Cris, I was gonna do the same thing, paste the 25 things here..naunhan ko nimo.

    ReplyDelete

Proud Pinay Mommies

Subscribe to proudpnaymomies

Powered by us.groups.yahoo.com